Betfair is currently our recommended betting site.
Betfair £100 Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: GET UP TO £100 IN FREE BETS
- Who can take part?
- New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland using promo code ZBBC01.
- What do I need to do?
- Place 5 x £10 (or more) single bets on the Sportsbook each at min odds 1/2 (1.5).
- Bets placed on the same selection or market do not qualify for this promotion.
- What can I win?
- After your 5 qualifying bets have been settled, you will receive a £20 free bet.
- The process can be repeated up to 5 times. The max bonus available is £100 (5 x £20 free bets)
- When will I get my prize?
- Free bets will be awarded within 24 hours of you completing the qualifying requirement.
- What else do I need to know?
- You can stake more than £10 but it will only count as one qualifying bet.
- Bets placed and settled within the first 30 days of account opening qualify.
- Excludes ‘same market’ bets placed on the Exchange.
- Cashed Out and Voided bets do not qualify.
- Bets placed using free bets as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify.
- Offer excludes customers who deposit using Moneybookers or Neteller.
- Only one bet per event qualifies.
- Multiple bets are excluded and any single bets in multiple bets are also excluded (e.g Lucky 15).
- Free bets are valid for 30 days.
- Other essential stuff:
- Betfair Sportsbook promotional terms apply, see here
About Paddy Power
Paddy Power are what we call aggressive bonus advertisers. That’s not such a bad thing as they’re seen to be one of the best around for the deals and promotions. If you have a sixth sense for advertising you can probably see that these deals are primarily focused at keeping you engaged and perhaps loyal to their brand. But in our opinion the Paddy Power sportsbook is one of the best promo providers around with daily money back specials and regular membership offers.
Their customer service is by far the best we feel. On a number of occasions irregular situations have occurred that may result in you losing your bet, but Paddy Power have often paid out regardless. Including dead heats in horse racing (paying you the full win amount) or dubious first goalscorers when officially they’ve been own goals Paddies have paid out! Even though these are few and far between, the fact that the guys at Paddy Power sportsbook acknowledge their customers’ frustrations is awesome and a breath of fresh air from an online bookies.
Paddy Power are a typically good bookies. They're customer service is the best in the business and the offers are pretty decent. They can go over the top with their advertising and expect the shock factor from some of their campaigns. However they're still one of the best and we highly recommend them.
- Great customer services
- Decent daily offers on practically every sport
- A good welcome bonus
- Stupid bets that are actually quite entertaining
- Lots of marketing emails and sometimes texts
- The stigma of a controversial brand
- Ruby Walsh constantly falling on odds on favourites – hmmm!
- In-Play has been slow on the odd occasion
Bonus, Offers & Promo Codes
They are aggressive when it comes to giving existing members offers, but they’re good offers; unlike some of the lesser brands who offer very little in terms of regular incentives. Paddy Power sportsbook have daily deals that are very tempting, like money back guarantees on a range of markets, daily horse racing if you’re second to the favourite and so on.
Inplay & Cashout
The in-play platform is pretty decent, lots a variant markets that other brands won’t offer, including live horse racing odds if the distance of the race allows for a enough wriggle room to monitor the race as it unfolds. Safe to say you’re unlikely to get live odds and betting on a sprint 5 furlong race. But in all fairness I wouldn’t put it past Paddies to have a go! If you suggest it, they’ll often try it.
Once slight gripe… I dropped my phone once when viewing cash-out. As I reached down the catch it, I hit the screen and the cashout button. without a fail safe or warning, my bet had gone. Had there been a confirmation system I wouldn’t be writing about this ‘niggle’. The bet didn’t win, thankfully – it was Wales to win the Euros as 80/1. But as they crept into the semis I started to get a bit anxious over the whole incident.
The website is very well laid out and is easy to follow, the markets are all sectioned out appropriately and you feel a sense of tidiness about the site compared to some other brands. They have a huge list of variant markets and you can easily drill down into each sections for specials, multiples and even the odd teasing lucky dip style bet.
Mobile & App
To be honest you won’t get great mobile reviews out of me because I like to see as much information as possible when placing a bet, so I try to avoid using apps and mobile versions of online sportsbook. With that said, the mobile site does what it is intended to do, provide fast loading mobile-friendly betting.
The messenger app is a good tool for checking things or placing bets quickly – I highly recommend using this app instead of the mobile sportsbook app – it’s rather cool! A couple times I’ve put short, sharp requests like Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea – Treble £10 and its come back with the right bet! So kudos to Paddy Power for getting this out there!
Paddy Power have really taken customer service to another level. They have an easy to access chat service, email or call extensions. They have a willingness to understand the woes of a typical gambler and they will often go out their way to appease unfortunate occurrences. They’ve refunded bets during freak circumstances, where other bookies would accept the outcome and enjoy the spoils. A first past the post discrepancy for example, an overturned result by the stewards or an own goal refund on first scorers. Don’t expect these all the time, but it’s a clear sign that Paddies understand the nature of these incidents and they think about their customers.