Betfair is currently our recommended betting site.
Betfair £100 Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: GET UP TO £100 IN FREE BETS
- Who can take part?
- New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland using promo code ZBBC01.
- What do I need to do?
- Place 5 x £10 (or more) single bets on the Sportsbook each at min odds 1/2 (1.5).
- Bets placed on the same selection or market do not qualify for this promotion.
- What can I win?
- After your 5 qualifying bets have been settled, you will receive a £20 free bet.
- The process can be repeated up to 5 times. The max bonus available is £100 (5 x £20 free bets)
- When will I get my prize?
- Free bets will be awarded within 24 hours of you completing the qualifying requirement.
- What else do I need to know?
- You can stake more than £10 but it will only count as one qualifying bet.
- Bets placed and settled within the first 30 days of account opening qualify.
- Excludes ‘same market’ bets placed on the Exchange.
- Cashed Out and Voided bets do not qualify.
- Bets placed using free bets as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify.
- Offer excludes customers who deposit using Moneybookers or Neteller.
- Only one bet per event qualifies.
- Multiple bets are excluded and any single bets in multiple bets are also excluded (e.g Lucky 15).
- Free bets are valid for 30 days.
- Other essential stuff:
- Betfair Sportsbook promotional terms apply, see here
Betfred is the baby of Fred and Peter Done a couple of Northern bookies who have excelled in the online betting arena with their popular sportsbook, as well as having mammoth success with a growing chain of high street branches. Whilst pretty unknown to most in the 80’s in 90’s, it a soon become a household name for British punters.
They specialise in football and horse racing among other popular sports betting markets. They are offers mad, they have absolutely loads of offers and despite the fact that these can often appear to be smoke and mirrors, get on the right end of them and your happy they existed; faller insurance, 5 x odds on one winner in lucky 15s and lots more. I like the site and whilst it’s not my regular choice for betting in remains in my catalogue of go to brands when certain offers arise.
We like the site and whilst it’s not our regular choice for betting, it remains in our arsenal of go to brands when certain offers arise.
- Goals galore pioneers
- The messenger app
- Faster betting made easy through quick bets
- LOTS of promotions & offers
- Perhaps too many different apps
- Too many casino/games ads on sportsbook
- To many markets on homepage – stick to popular
Bonus, Offers & Promo Codes
Betfred open with a 200% bonus which means when you bet with a tenner you end up with £30 worth of free bets to play with.
The member’s perks and offers are also pretty handsome, you just have to visit their sportsbook promotions page and scroll down the list to see that they offer a vast array of varying offers and deals on different markets. They are one of the best for boosting scenarios like hatrick heaven for example… if your first goal scorer bet goes on to score a hatrick they’ll triple your original odds. Now whilst the outcome seems pretty farfetched, it’s an offer from nothing, so if comes in its an absolute free bonus.
Inplay & Cashout
You get a feel for the in play from the off as the sportsbook homepage features the latest live events that available to bet on. Equipped with additional live streaming on some matches/games you may find yourself sat watching your bets unfold rather than waiting for the results to come in via a virtual description of vidiprinter.
Along with the standard cashout offers, they also provide the facility to cashout of your horse racing multiples which isn’t always the case with some other brands.
I like the site; I prefer simple single columned sites that condense all the markets into a stage like area in the middle of the screen. That means I can scroll down through the markets and find what I need without venturing off into different sections of the page. I’m old fashioned so when I scroll the page scrolls with me. The menus are easy to follow and are not causing distractions to the gambling experience.
Mobile & App
Betred have developed a separate mobile site and app for handheld users, which does everything required and is complete with all the same markets and betting functions.
They have an arsenal of additional apps from their popular ‘Goals Galore’ betting market, to the messenger service that is becoming more popular for those that like faster betting (like in the shop!) – they are both separate installations, but all are available on both Android and iOS.
The desktop site is not mobile responsive, which means you are on a separate site whe using handheld. But the common punter would not notice anything problematic – For me this is not an issue, simply a common strategic practice.
There appear to be lots of opportunities for contacting customer services with live chat and email some of the main options. the live chat is clearly accessible from the home page which suggests a transparent approach to problem solving on Betred’s behalf – all to often you find yourself having to jump through hoops before you get to speak to a person – so this is a good sign.